Sunday, December 04, 2005

Thanks Secret Pal!

It took me a week, but I finally took pics of the box that I got from my Secret Pal!



As you can see, I got all sorts of goodies. And there's another box on the way! Yay! And yes, I did thank my Pal by email this week.

This secret pal stuff has been fun, but sometimes life makes it hard to keep up. Because of my jury service, I got really behind on sending stuff out. I hope that my last box I'm sending out will make up for all of that. Because of the unpredictability of things around here lately, I'll sit the next SP out.

I also have a couple of pictures that I owe to this blog. First up, here's the first sleeve on my Mariah:



I'm very proud of that knotwork!

And here is the first sock of the pair for my friend:



I really like the colors, and I hope she does too.

Lastly, here is a pic of my Bobbi Bear in progress:



I've done the body, the butt, and am working on the first leg.

I've gotta go, but I will update with more pics around the house this week. I leave you with our fall colors from the grapevines in the backyard.