Sunday, December 17, 2006

It's a back!




So far, so good. I'm already up to the 4th row of blocks on the front, so I may finish that part of the sweater today. I'll probably have this all complete in the next couple of days.

I had the strangest dream a couple of nights ago. A robber broke in, held us at gunpoint, and demanded all of our yarn. I wish I could have made it a lucid dream and said, "Take the acrylic!"

Not much going on here. We didn't have an open house yesterday after all, because of all the nasty windy weather. So, I knit all day in front of the TV, then we got dressed and went out for Thai food, then resumed our places on the couch and had some chocolates with late harvest zin. Yummy. Today looks to be more of the same. I think I will go warm up my coffee and snuggle back under the afghan.